Setting Up the Scoreboard Page
Sports Bench has support for creating a scoreboard page for games on your website. It’s pretty easy to set up once you’ve created your games.
Here’s how to create the scoreboard page.
- Create a new page and title it whatever you want (it doesn’t have to be “scoreboard” though that is recommended.
- Depending on if
- If you are using the Sports Bench Main Theme, you can simply select “Scoreboard” from the template selector.
- If you are using the classic editor, hit the Sports Bench logo in the editor and select “Scoreboard”.
- If you are using the block editor, add the “Sports Bench Scoreboard” block.
- Publish the page.
- Then view your new page.
Congratulations! You’ve now created your scoreboard page. There might be some styling adjustments you’ll need to make to get it just right with your theme, but the hard part is over.
Getting Started with the Sports Bench Plugin
- Installing and Activating Sports Bench
- Setting Up the Sports Bench Settings
- Creating a New Team
- Creating a New Player
- Creating a New Game
- Adding Divisions/Conferences
- Creating a New Playoff Bracket
- Setting Up the Team Page
- Setting Up the Player Page
- Setting Up the Box Score Page
- Setting Up the Scoreboard Page
- Setting Up the Standings Page
- Setting Up the Stats Leaderboard Page
- Setting Up the Player Stat Search Page
- Using the Widgets
- Using the Shortcodes
- Setting Up Game Previews and Recaps