Setting Up the Player Stat Search Page
Sports Bench has support for creating a player stat search page for games on your website. It’s pretty easy to set up once you’ve created your games.
Here’s how to create the player stat search page.
- Create a new page and title it whatever you want (it doesn’t have to be “player stat search” though that is recommended.
- Depending on if
- If you are using the Sports Bench Main Theme, you can simply select “Player Stat Search” from the template selector.
- If you are using the classic editor, hit the Sports Bench logo in the editor and select “Player Stat Search”.
- If you are using the block editor, add the “Sports Bench Player Stat Search” block.
- Publish the page.
- Then view your new page.
Congratulations! You’ve now created your player stat search page. There might be some styling adjustments you’ll need to make to get it just right with your theme, but the hard part is over.
Getting Started with the Sports Bench Plugin
- Setting Up the Player Page
- Setting Up Game Previews and Recaps
- Using the Shortcodes
- Using the Widgets
- Setting Up the Player Stat Search Page
- Setting Up the Stats Leaderboard Page
- Setting Up the Standings Page
- Setting Up the Scoreboard Page
- Setting Up the Box Score Page
- Installing and Activating Sports Bench
- Setting Up the Team Page
- Creating a New Playoff Bracket
- Adding Divisions/Conferences
- Creating a New Game
- Creating a New Player
- Creating a New Team
- Setting Up the Sports Bench Settings