Creating a Player
So we’ve added our teams. Now it’s time to add our players to these teams.
- To start adding players, hover over the “Players” item in the admin area of your site. Then click “Add New” in the submenu that appears.
- Enter in the first and last name of the player.
- Then select the team the player plays for, or select “Free Agent” if the player has no team.
- Next use the date picker to select the player’s birthday.
- Then either enter or select the position the player page.
- Next add the height and weight of the player if you want to.
- Then enter the city and state name of the player’s hometown if you so wish.
- Add a photo of the player on the right side of the page, if you wish.
- Finally, hit save at the bottom. You’ve now created your first player. Congrats. Now repeat these steps to add your remaining players.