problem when activate the pugin

Home Forums Plugin Problems problem when activate the pugin

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jbesve 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

jbesve
    Participant

Hi I try to activate the plugin but I have the following error message:

“Fatal error: Class ‘WP_REST_Controller’ not found in /home/wordpress/network/wp-content/plugins/sports-bench/functions/rest-api/sports-bench-bracket-rest-controller.php on line 16”

Thanks for your answer

Jacob Martella
    Keymaster

Hi,
    What version of WordPress do you have? If it’s below version 4.7, it’s not going to work.

jbesve
    Participant

Yes it is below. I cannot update it so easily because there other site and constraint. So could you make a refund ? Thanks a lot.

jbesve
    Participant

Hello,

any answer ? if not, I will set a negative advice for the support.

thank you in advance.

Jacob Martella
    Keymaster

Hello,
    Sorry about that. I went out of town last week and it got buried on a to do list. It’s late where I am (central US), but I’ll send you that file when I get up in the morning.

Jacob Martella
    Keymaster

Hello,
    I’ve changed the main file to not run the WP REST API stuff. You can download it at the link below. You’ll need to upload it via FTP, SFTP or your web host’s file manager to the wp-content/plugins/sports-bench directory. Let me know if that works for you.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YSR_ZYuXSNJ7y60dEqyJrwnDWPiFBGj3

jbesve
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you.

could you give me the access(permission) to googledrive to be able to download the file? Google ask me.

Thanks a lot.

Jacob Martella
    Keymaster

Sorry about that. I get confused with Google drive settings sometimes. Thought I turned on link sharing. It should be good to go now.

Since you said your site is below WordPress 4.7, I feel like this is a good time to give you a bit of a heads up on what could be coming down the road (albeit a long way down the road if it ever happens):
    https://make.wordpress.org/core/2019/08/07/proposal-auto-update-old-versions-to-4-7/

jbesve
    Participant

Thank you for the update. It works now. Thank you a lot !

Joel

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.